martes, 2 de junio de 2015

May favourites, 2015

¡Hi!

It's been so long since I last blogged about my monthly favourites, I think it's about time to do it again. As a result, here are my favourite froducts from May 2015.

Natural exfoliating device




Interesting, huh? I got it as a present from one of my friends when she came back from a trip to Tunisia. I wet its surface (soak it actually) and I do a circular motion over my skin applying very little preassure on the device. It's great to exfoliate the feet, but it's also good for legs, arms and cleavage. If you are to use this on your face though, be really really careful for it can be really harsh on your skin.

Skineye Honeycomb Cream

 It took me more than three months to finish it, using it day and night

Anti-wrinkle and whitening cream, as most Korean face creams are, this little baby is paraben, fragrance, mineral oil, TEA, imidazolidinyl urea, petrolatum, propylene glycol and benzophenon free. Its mousse-like texture is quite thick but it melts on your skin quite effortlessly. If you extend the cream on your face and let it sit there for a few seconds, it stars "foaming up". That allows the cream to penetrate better into the skin. Even so, this cream still takes a while to be absorved into the skin, but your skin is supermoisturized afterwards and it also calms the redness.
I bought it on eBay for about 10€.


 Directly from the jar. It looks and feels like butter.
Extended ever so slightly. And after a few second...
...¡Boom! ¡"Foam" in action!
Nourished and moisturized skin after massaging the "foam".
 
Crazy Rumors lip balm (Spiced Chai)

It tastes sooooo goood. Really like chai latte. It moisturises and it's pretty long lasting for a lip balm. It's 100% natural, vegan and cruelty free.

I bought it on iHerb for 2,44€.








Peripera Lumi Pang (PK08 Chu)


I love the packaging, the applicator allows you to effortlessly line your lips, the formula is quite moisturizing and the color is a really adorable pink. 

After eating or drinking, the glossy finnish is almost gone, but the color stays, though it's not as intense as before. I only apply this in the morning and when I take off my make up at night I still have some residue left.
I bought in on eBay for about 8€.

Brow pencil (brand?) (Brown)


I love the color. Even though the shade is called brown, this pencil is fairer than other Asian brow pencils that have the same shade name and it matches my hair color better.


I bought it at Daiso when I was in Los Angeles for about USD 2.

The Face Shop Design My Brow (04 Brown)


I like this brow pencil. Besides filling in the sparce spaces in my brows, this pencil allows me to create a very natural thicker brow. 
I bought it on eBay for about 4€.

Comparing both pencils: the swatch on the left belongs to the pencil from Daiso. The one on the right belongs to the pencil from The Face Shop.

Take care!
S

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario