domingo, 1 de julio de 2012

June Favourites

¡Hello everyone!

Here are my favourite beauty products from the month of June. The reviews on them will be posted soon.


1. Yves Rocher Flowerparty Summer - limited edition eau de toilete.
A sweet yet fresh smell that lasts for quite long on your skin. With lemon, orange and tangerine essential oils.

2. Essence Gel Eyeliner (02 London Baby)
A waterproof gel eyeliner. My first gel eyeliner, actuallly, and I'm loving it! It's really longlasting. It dries quickly and it doesn't smudge even if you rub your eyes.


3. Essence Tint It! Lip Tint (02 Turn to lucky)
A glossy tangerine lip tint that does not dry out your lips and lasts the whole day.


4. Innisfree grean tea pure sleeping pack
A very refreshing and moisturising sleeping pack.

5. Sephora jumbo liner 12H wear waterproof  (05 beige)
I have a few of these liners but this is by far the one I use the most. Applied on the inner lower lashline it brightens up your eyes instantly. It's skin coloured with a bit of shimmer so, it also works as a highlighter.

6. Etude House Skin Malgem  (Deep Moisture)
It leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished. I simply love this stuff!

Has anyone tried any of these products? What do you think of them?

See you soon!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario