sábado, 9 de febrero de 2013

Mini beauty haul from ebay

Hi!

Yesterday I got the two products I bought on ebay about two weeks ago.

I bought a cleansing brush for my nose (#2) and peripera's I love BB light BB cream (#3) and I also got a lot of samples in the parcel too.

1. Missha's Near skin visible deep wrinkle filler.
The deepest wrinkles I have are the expression lines in my forehead so, I will try this product in those and let you know how it performs.

2. Missha's Nose pore clear brush.
I used it last night for the first time. The bristles are really fine and the brush is very thick and soft. It also makes a lot of foam. I will post a review on this tool once I've used it for a few times.

3. Peripera's I love BB light BB cream.
I bought it cause it was on sale, but I don't intend to use it till I finish the Aqua petite jelly BB cream I'm using and loving nowadays. I don't know for how long I will resist the temptation to try peripera's BB cream  though, because I wanted to try it so bad!

4. Oil control paper by Beauty for you.
Brown blotting papers that don't seem to have any powder on them. There are 10 sheets. I don't think I'll be using them till the weather gets hotter.

5. Tonymoly's Egg pore nose pack. (Pore strip)
I'm not very fond of pore strips so, I'm not sure that I'll be using this. I find that masks    work better for me.

6. Missha's Signature real complete B.B cream.
The only Missha's BB cream I have ever used was the Perfect Cover and, though I did not dislike it, I didn't love it either and I couldn't use it everyday because it made me break out. But, since I have the samples, I will try the Signature real complete and let you guys know what I think about it.

See you on my next post!
♥xoxo♥


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario