domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2014

Empties- Summer 2014

Hi, there!

Here's a short review of all the products that I've used up during the summer.


Astor soft sensation Lipcolor Butter- 008 Hug Me
9,75€ (they are cheaper now, under 9€). Shelf life: 30 months after opening.
A 3 in 1(lipbalm, color and gloss) that had the perfect packaging, shape and size to carry it in my bag for touch ups. Here you can check this product's performance during a day.
I liked this product so much that I bought it again in color #22 Red my Lips

Essence 100% splash-proof eyeliner pen- 01 ultra black
About 3€, 1,2ml, shelf life: 6 months after opening.
It was waterproof, but not smudge proof. The felt tip is thin and it allows a precise application. I used it for more than one year and the tip did not dry out.
It was ok, but I prefer the classic version (eyeliner pen) from this same brand.


Milky Dress Skin Serum




Under 10€, 60ml, a clear and runny serum with a flowery smell. It was a bit sticky and, though it did not lighten my brown spots, it did brighten my complexion.

Secret Key Sin-Ake Anti Wrinkle & Whitening Cream


About 9€, 50ml, shelf life: 12 months after opening.
With a 4% of Sin-Ake, this cream promises to decrease fine and deep lines, dramatically rewake skin's vitality and increase elasticity. I didn't notice any difference in my fine lines. I guess this cream is more focused on preventing wrinkles, like most Korean creams. Besides, this cream was not moisturizing enough for my dry skin.

My Beauty Diary- Bird's Nest Mask/Black Pearl Mask


I bought these in Seoul and don't remember the price, but I don't think they were expensive. There are two masks (individually packaged) in every box and each mask has 23gr of essence. The Bird's Nest Mask is nourishing, firming and moisturizing and the Black Pearl Mask is clarifying and moisturizing.


I liked both masks. The smell is not overwhelming and the masks come attached to a plastic sheet that makes unfolding the mask and applying it to the face much easier.


Shiseido Advanced Body Creator super Slimming Reducer 


About 80 € (I bought it on sale for about 50€), 200ml, shelf life: 12 months after opening.
It gives a cooling sensation. You can see results after the first application, but the besdst results come with everyday use.
It has alcohol (it's the second ingredient) and quite many silicones but it doesn't have parabens.


Even though I'm not a fan of the main ingredients, the results are great: it "softens" the dimples and leaves the skin very soft. That being said, I took advantage of a 25% off at Sephora and bought a new pot.

Dior Escale a Portofino- Eau de Toilette 75ml



I can't remember the price, but this didn't come cheap. The smell is fresh and citrusy, but it doesn't last long.
It was ok, but there are other less expensive options out there with a similar fragrance.

Yves Rocher Mango-Passion Fruit Eau de Toilette (Limited Edition)


About 6€, 100ml.
I loved it. Sweet (but not overwhemingly sweet) and fruity. I sprayed this on my clothes to make the fragrance last longer. Yes, obviously there's alcohol in this product but it didn't stain any of my clothes.

Etude House Skin mal:gem Clear Cotton


This little package came for free with the mal:gem lotion. These are just ordinary cotton pads with a nice wavy pattern.

CJ (Cheiljedang) Water &- Lemon Vitamin/Pomegranate/Diet


I bought these in Seul. I don't remember the price, but they weren't expensive. This is a powder that you add to water and it gives the water some flavor, color and vitamins. You can add one package to 500ml of water or to 250ml of water if you want a more strong flavor. I always added one package to a 1/2 liter bottle of water and the flavor was good.
The weird fact is that, out of the three, the Diet one is the only one that has calories. x_x

And... that's all! Have you ever tried any of these products? And if so, what do you think of them?
♥♡♥Take care!♥♡♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario