sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2014

iHerb unboxing day + first opinions of all the products I ordered

Hi, there!

I just got a box today and I'm so excited about what's inside that I have to blog about it.
I placed my third order on iHerb a couple of weeks ago and here's what I decided to get this time: (I will link all the products to the iHerb site, in case you want to check them out. Just click on the name of the product and it will get you to the iHerb page)



Yummy Earth, Organic Fruit Snacks, Banana, Cherry, Peach & Strawberry
These gummy candies come in 5 small packages inside a bigger bag, each package containing 100% of the vitamin C intake you need daily. These little things are organic, have no artificial dyes, are made with real fruit and are gluten, peanut, soy, dairy and fat-free, and 100% vegan.





First impressions: The candies are soft and shaped as the fruit they taste like. They don't smell yummy, but they do taste good. My favourite is the banana candy, becase I find it's the strongest flavor out of the four.











 Tinkyada, Brown Rice Pasta, Vegetable Spirals

I have wanted to taste this pasta ever since I saw Missglamorazzi cooking it in Youtube. I might have been able to buy some brown rice pasta in Barcelona, you'll think (most likely not from the same brand but still -brown rice pasta). Yes, provably, but I saw this spirals on iHerb's site, I was too lazy to go and look for this type of pasta in the healthy food stores (plus it was August and most of the shops in my neigbourhood were closed for holidays) and I just decided to take the risk and have the pasta sent all the way from the States to Barcelona together with other items that could crush it and reduce the spirals to bits. Luckily, those guys at iHerb know what they're doing and the pasta came in perfect condition. It looks as if I just grabbed the package from the supermarket shelf.
I can't wait to taste this pasta!
First Impressions:  It looks like it's gonna come out kind of brown once boiled, like a wholewheat pasta would, but it actually comes off as regular pasta would: you wouldn't be able to tell it's brown rice pasta just by the looks of it one its cooked. It tastes good, it leaves you fuller than regular pasta and it doesn't get mushy. I will buy this again.


Everyday Coconut, Face Wash
I was running low of my face wash and I saw this one and decided to order it. It is very natural, it has no parabens in it and it is supposed to clean your face without striping it from its natural moisture levels. Again, the iHerb staff know what they are doing and they put every liquid item inside a ziplock bag so, in case there might be some spillage (which was not my case), the liquid won't ruin the rest of the items in the box or the box itself.
I can't wait for my current face wash to be gone so I can start using this one!

First impressions: I love this! It foams up like a dream, one pump is more than enough, it doesn't dry out my skin and, after a week of using it, I have noticed that I have less blackheads on my nose. I thought it smelled of rosemary, but it must be the neem, which is the main ingredient. Don't worry, the smell is only noticeable while massaging the face with the foam.



Heritage Products, Rosewater, Rose Petals
I run out of my rosewater toner/mist spray and I decided to order this product to replace it.

First impressions: It feels so fresh and light on the skin, yet somewhat moisturizing and it smells so good. The smell is not overpowering and does not linger on. It just feels as if you were sniffing roses at a flower store.









Here I'm leaving a code (PNL670) you can use to get  a 5$ or 10$ discount on your first order from iHerb.

Take care!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario